Our organization has got support for the project Learn 2 Teach, Teach 2 Learn, which is a teacher training mobility under Erasmus+ KA1 Adult Education program.
As we believe in the far-reaching benefits of good quality teaching, we have set up a project in line with the needs of our teaching staff and our vision of the outcome and results of this teacher training event. One of the core needs evident from the feedback given by our teachers and lecturers about knowledge, skills and competences is that they feel the need to improve, build upon and develop teaching more effectively. They would also like to lead and counsel students and influence their lives, learn good practices and develop new and innovative skills and methods on teaching, counselling, as well as achieve personal and professional development and growth, and developing IT skills.
All the project objectives are centered around these needs:
– to improve the quality of teaching skills of our teachers and lecturers
– to develop their IT skills connected to teaching in classroom and via the Internet and communication with their students, colleagues and leaders
– to raise their awareness and appreciation of other cultures and develop their sense of European citizenship
– to increase networking and the international dimension of our organization
– to improve their language competences
– to increase their personal development skills
– to increase their civic and social competence
– to increase their awareness of Erasmus+ projects and the learning opportunities they bring.
The 3 participants of the mobilities will be our teachers and lecturers who work for our organization, professional teachers as well as part-time teachers. Activities will take place in Celje, Slovenia, then Riga, Latvia, and in Petite-Somme, Belgium at the Bhaktivedanta College.
We are eagerly waiting for the trainings!